Saturday, June 6, 2009

cooking time!

went to market with mum and er jie~ buy alot of things.. prawn, cake utensil and ingredient :) left my prawn at cake shop so mum drive me to there again :) phai seh..
plan to cook cola prime ribs, brocoli salad, black pepper prawn and seafood broccoli and cup cakes! haha first time to bake cake.. dont laugh at me im still learning.. :)

chau ta~ haha black one.. but nice.. smell nice!

second one.. look better huh??? haha

My Cola Prime Ribs.. too oily and expensive :) next time will try to use lean meat!

Seafood brocoli..Healthty one :)

black pepper prawn~ the prawn not fresh.. wont buy from that uncle again :(
i went to jurong west.. KC at home sleeping..after tat we went to pasar malam..
we plan to go to Mustafa..but Auston (my nephew) sleep early so cancel!plan to go to ikea tomorrow..
sad** KC said that not nice cookin~ as usuall..

No comments:

Post a Comment