Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Im getting Sick of This!!!

i hate and love this JOB..
blah.
That's pretty much I can say about my monday and my weekday.
Its a Blah.
My boss isn't around.
I watched dvds, sleeping, download some song.. while doing my work.
And it's still a BLAH.
Never ending work that needed to be done asap.
Never ending of complains.
Never ending of every things.
I'm bored.
I need a new enviroment that have different cubicles, different work-mates, tonnes of eye candies and a place I can finally wear those sophisticated working outfit without having your colleagues' eyes popped out because you seems to be over-dressed~!
Unfortunately, this is the only place and cubicle that pays me this huge fat checque every month, went to office with Alice and I don't have to be bothered to make up or dress up nicely to office. Yes, I'm still complaining and bitching eventhough I am having this pretty much boring but pays well job.

kinda weird?? haha yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment