Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Steam Cheese Brownies


Monday i receive a call from Silver (my x manager).. she said.. "lynn ajohn will celebrate his b`day on Wednesday..can make cake for him?" so Tuesday, after work i make the cake. as the cake i cover with cheese.. i cant put in in fridge..! otherwise cheese will become hard.. :( i wanted to put some strawberry in the center of the cake..but i cut the strawberry too thick, theres a gap between two cake.. so i smashed the strawberry (become like paste) !! stupid me! so the cake is ready.. and i leave it at room temperature overnight!

afternoon at office.. i smelled the strawberry smell quite strong so i asked my friend..
she said "ohh no u shouldn't just anyhow smashed and put the strawberry in, room temperature some more" she asked me to take out the strawberry.. i said I CANT because I'm at office now..
so right away i put the cake in fridge.. hope everything will be find tonight! :) i already asked silver to buy small cake for spare! :)


PS: Sometime i feel i really not into baking! cooking better..! Struggling between Pastry or Culinary!

2 comments: